Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Chapter

Almost to the day, I have been here at Whyte-Kerner Environmental Graphics & Design for 5 years! I even worked contract a few months prior to my "first" day being full time. I cannot imagine where I would be without Whyte-Kerner over these years, but this is my last week here! I have accepted a new position at Perkins+Will, and I'm very excited to be a part of their team.

Yesterday we enjoyed a delightful lunch at Livingston on the porch of the Georgian Terrace. I will miss our very convenient location on Peachtree, but especially the people inside our office. We shared space with JonesPierce Architects, and Insight Design, and I will miss them all very much as well!

The opportunity at Whyte-Kerner was one that I will never forget and always cherish. The experience I have gained and the relationships I have formed are priceless. I'm very excited to begin the next chapter in my professional life! Thank you to Robbie, Bonnie, and Lou.

Atlanta Botanical Garden's Donor Recognition Wall was one of my favorite projects to work on:

Another favorite project of mine was Arabia Mountain High School, Georgia's first LEED certified public school, designed by Perkins+Will, ironically:


Here are some of my favorite logo designs:
Here I am at Robbie's 50th birthday "hat" party! I will miss you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment