Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bobbi Likes Freckles


For the past 12 years, I had always used make-up by Prescriptives. Simple, clean, and certainly under the radar. Sadly, maybe too much under the radar. They are no longer.

So my quest to find a new make-up brand began. It started at CVS, buying some quick temporary fixes like the Neutrogena Healthy Skin (You know, the commercial with Jennifer Garner's flawless skin, and the claim that 98% of women agree that their skin felt healthier after using it). So I gave it a try. Not too bad for $12.99.

Now it's time...I've used every scrap of Prescriptives make-up I had left. My concealer compact looks like it's been licked clean. Time to move on. Hello Bobbi Brown. My sisters use her make-up and always endorse it to me. I've had her "pale pink" blush for a while now, and I love it. Now I'm replenishing my make-up bag with all of her stuff. I went to her website, and check out the fun use of typography in the header. Good make-up and good design. She loves natural beauty, even girls with freckles like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment